November 6, 2010
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ~ Orchard Street Building
All sign ups and payments were due October 17 (Sun.)
Lunch will also be served - soup and breadsticks, mmmm
Here's some info on the crafts:
Chunky Beaded Watches:
Price: ~$9.50 (I will keep you posted, it depends on how many people sign up!)

(ignore the $12 price on the watch face)

(samples)
The watch faces are $5.25 (some of you already have watch faces. If you don't want one, subtract this from the total price, and LET US KNOW). You have a choice between square or 'whimsical.' Choose between a black or brown watch. Several people have asked about different colors. We gave two choices to make ordering simpler. If you would like to make one that is a different colors, I have several other colors of beads (including red, blue, pink, tan, clear) and you are welcome to exchange them bead for bead, 'subject to availability.'
Randomly: I have one watch face that is free because my husband used it in his clinics at school. arg. Slightly scratched on the front. First person to comment gets it!!
Wood Frames:
Cost: $1.00 plus paper
BRING YOUR OWN PAPER. Paper pals in Pullman is kind of by Dairy Queen on Grand-they have CUTE paper. Or Michael's has a big selection, .60 each. We will stain all the frames a dark wood stain.
Christmas Countdown Blocks:
Cost: $5.00

Block size is 4x4
Magnet Boards:
Cost: $5.00 plus paper
BRING YOUR OWN PAPER-12x12 size. The boards will be painted black. The board is 1/2" thick (unlike the sample at church, which is 1/4"-the nails stick through and so it won't be that thin). This is another example for ideas for paper. Choices for the tie are tulle or black ribbon.
Our magnet board won't have a metal hanger on top like the pictured one does. It will come with 2 magnets.
FRAMED JEWELRY HOLDER
PRICE: ~$3.00 plus bring your own fabric
This can be for necklaces, earrings, etc. You can choose the size of the frame you would like. If you would like a specific color of frame, let us know, we can probably work it out! Look online for chicken wire jewelry frames for ideas.
Any questions, please call Carrie or Valerie.
2 comments:
Hey! I didn't sign up for the Super Saturday yet!
I want the following:
1 watch face (square) and band (black): $9.00
1 watch band (brown): $3.75
*and if the scratched face is still available I will LOVE that too!!
1 Magnet Board: $5.00
for a total of 17.75
I will bring a check on Sunday or I can drop the money off at Val's house if you need it earlier. Let me know if you have questions
court.k.mattoon@gmail.com or call!
Thank you so much for your hard work!
Courtney Mattoon
Your name is on that watch face and we got your order...thanks Courtney!
Post a Comment